Active Formula and Micro-Corrector Applicator erase dark circles, puffiness and fine lines instantly.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes.
- Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.
- Apply neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles.
- Brightener shade adds a luminous touch.
For Best Results:
Use applicator to apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue only. Do not wet applicator
I own these in the shade Medium and I use to conceal my dark circles, sides of my nose, shadows around my mouth, and acne scars. This feels lightweight on the skin, but the coverage is medium. I prefer using a damp beauty blender instead of my fingers as I find the finish looks more natural. This does a decent job covering acne scars, but I don’t like it for concealing my dark circles. The formula is too drying for my under eye area no matter how much eye cream I use underneath. It doesn’t cancel out my bruise-like dark circles at all and I end up looking cakey with all the concealer layered on. It’s not my favorite drugstore concealer.
- decent price range
- medium coverage
- lightweight formula
- doesn’t break me out
- shades lean towards yellow undertones (with the exception of Brightener)
- Great high medium to full coverage
- Easy and fun to apply
- Highlights and brightens the under-eyes
- Blends well
- Lightweight – doesn’t look or feel heavy
- Can have the tendency to look dry under the eyes – make sure to moisturize prior. Because of this, it might not work the best for those with very dry under eyes or for those with lots of fine lines. (Results will of course vary though!)
- Sets quickly and after it sets it can be difficult to work with
- Limited shade range
- Not good for people with really dark circles
- not the best for dry skin or people with dry eye areas
- Too much product can age your appearance due to the dry finish
- The sponge applicator isn’t completely hygienic and it can be difficult to clean
- If you twist too much product, lots can get wasted
Price: $9.99 at your local drugstore. Target has the best every day price ($6.94).